Position Description – This position’s purpose is to manage the sales effort by actively seeking out customers and engaging customer prospects while leveraging existing relationships.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with current and potential key customers
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develops and implements sales objectives, plans and strategies for current and potential customers.
- Planning and executing solutions for the sales team to deliver to customers
- Mentoring sales team members
- Influence customer contacts through excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Identify customer needs and develop new products and projects to maximize sales and profit goals.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Controls and coordinates business related activity between C&U and customers
- Prepares and maintains field sales reports, such as call reports, business plans and customer forecasts
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Participates in forecasting and market analysis by collecting, analyzing and interpreting general economic, industry and competitive information
- Travel up to 50% as required
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision making abilities
- High energy, entrepreneurial drive to grow sales and increase personal income
- Prioritize time to high potential activity and proficiently use Microsoft Office Products.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate across all levels, internally and externally
- Superior planning and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and good team player
- Familiarity with CRM software
- 2-10 years of bearing sales experience preferred