Position Description – This position’s purpose is to assist the sales effort by engaging with internal departments to help grow business.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with current and potential customers
- Influence customer contacts through excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Assists with business related activity between C&U and customers
- Prepares and maintains field sales reports, such as call reports, and customer forecasts
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Participates in forecasting and market analysis by collecting, analyzing and interpreting general economic, industry and competitive information
- Supports project management for account managers
- Assist in Forecasting, RCI/RSB entry & tracking, quote tracking, APQP coordination, MKPO coordination, & data analysis
- Lead weekly internal meetings as required
- Manage customer portals
- Attend quote reviews with the marketing department
- Performs special assignments as requested
- High energy, entrepreneurial drive to grow sales and increase personal income
- Prioritize time to high potential activity and proficiently use Microsoft Office Products.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate across all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and good team player
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related disciplines
- 0-3 years of sales experience