- Manage and Handle Accounts Payable for separate vendors, for related and unrelated entities.
- Match & Post all A/P invoices in the ERP system.
- Issue payments based on payments terms, to pay vendors/suppliers.
- Ensures that invoices are properly verified and paid within terms of payment required by vendors.
- Maintain accounts payable reports and all accounts payable files.
- Maintain all assets for the company and posting them in the assets program. Reconciling the assets between the assets program and the general ledger.
- Review A/P Aging with the Controller on monthly basis.
- Make monthly credit card reconciliation to ensure all expenses are accurate. Communicate with the bank for any issues on company credit cards including scam transactions and card replacement.
- Work with the Cost Accountant and perform inventory reconciliation and make adjusting entries as needed.
- Communicate with suppliers to review invoices and cost discrepancies.
- Analyze workflow processes.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors.
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as maintenance, reconciling A/P aging to General and other A/P related accounts on monthly basis.
- Issuing Purchase Orders as needed.
- Assist with AR and other special projects as needed.
- Strong account payable & accounting skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and computerized accounting or ERP systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate across all levels, internally and externally
- Self-starter and good team player
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Bachelor degree, in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounting and business is required
Report directly to the Controller
Must be capable to…
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Full use of a computer and keyboard
- Minimal lifting of fifteen pounds or less
Note: This job description is not all inclusive and the employee may be required to perform other duties not necessarily described in this document, but may be requested by the supervisor/manager.